We’re continuing to see a trend towards packaging being more tactile, and creating more of an experience.
Fresh produce companies are increasingly incorporating sustainable packaging in their supply chains. Packaging does more than just protect produce. It also conveys a message about a company’s sustainability goals and branding. Consumers are driving the movement toward compostable packaging, they’re
For many farmers and produce packers in the food sector, finding the right high-barrier film and compostable trays can be challenging. We at Produce Bio Pak offers a full range of fresh produce packaging solutions that complement the way farmers
Although many people think the aim of a product design process is to create something great and good-looking, this comprises just the tip of the iceberg. Packaging is anything but a static part of the produce supply chain, produce packaging
- Double-walled paper cups will be introduced this spring. In a move to make their company eco-friendlier, Dunkin’ Donuts announced plans today to eliminate all polystyrene foam cups from their restaurants around the world by 2020. If you’re in New YorkRead More »
- Every year, I look for important themes in sustainability that will have lasting impact on society, from glaring evidence of global megatrends to inspiring stories of corporate action. The year 2018 brought extreme change — in weather and environmental ecosystems, inRead More »
- Over the last 12 years, consumers have grown increasingly comfortable buying readymade food online. As we continue moving further into the future, many market analysts in the restaurant and grocery industry believe that this trend will spill over into howRead More »
- When it comes to the federal government’s role in safeguarding the planet and its most valuable natural resources, the United States is about to perilously stumble headfirst into the great unknown. Domestic doom and gloom aside, this certainly doesn’t meanRead More »
- It’s official: Washington, DC has joined the ranks of cities that have banned plastic foam products (commonly called Styrofoam). On July 14, 2014, DC lawmakers passed the second and final round of a bill called “Sustainable DC Omnibus Act ofRead More »
Get The Help You Need To Extend Shelf Life of Your Produce
Let's start a new project together, are you paying more for plastic packaging products consumers hate? Send us your sustainable packaging product idea and design concepts.
Looking for Inspiration – today’s consumers demand packaging that creates a distinct brand experience. Good design is not good enough anymore, packaging really has to inspire people. A brand’s package is its product, and a brand is defined by theRead more
My Trays Were Beautiful, Thank You
Produce Bio Pak is exemplary at B2B account management and maintains a laser-like focus on customer service and satisfaction. At the same time, they provide a creative work atmosphere for their cross-functional team, where great ideas are grown and rewarded. I would recommend Produce Bio Pak LLC to anyone who is interested in sustainable packaging, innovation, value and results.
Great Job, Now Customers Feel Our Products are 100 Percent Organic
Produce Bio Pak LLC, is a world-renowned expert in sustainable packaging ideation, concept development, new product engineering/development, prototyping, and bringing new ideas to life. They have a unique and enviable ability to immediately connect with client’s ideas and turn those ideas into realities. The company is especially skilled at developing molded pulp products that are economic to food packers yet offer high value.
Best I’ve Ever Seen
I would like to thank Charles and the team that worked on my environmentally-friendly tray design. I came to them with a very minimal concept of what I wanted, and they took from there, made the concept into a prototype in a very short time. They had the foresight to see possible issues I could have in the future and came up with solutions that will save me a redesign in the future. Produce Bio Pak LLC is a TOP NOTCH COMPANY
Recent Sustainable Buzz News
Tell us your sustainability story for a chance to have custom samples made for you to test your market. Do you want to share your story to help move the global sustainability conversation forward? Let people know about your passion and inspirations, and give us insight into your sustainability world.